Our practices remain open by appointment during the latest COVID-19 guidelines from the Scottish Government. You can watch our Clinical Director Alistair's latest update below.
Practices protocol reminder:
- We ask that you wear a face covering in practice, unless you fall into one of the exempt categories.
- Please attend your appointment alone where possible to help with social distancing measures.
- We ask that you don't come early for you appointment, to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- Hand sanitising stations are positioned throughout the practice for everyone use.
- Our team are wearing Personal Protective Equipment, including masks and gloves.
- We have stringent cleaning processes in place.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or are awaiting test results, we ask that you please don't attend practice
During this time you can also use our Online Shop which includes a extensive collection of frames, contact lenses and drops.
You can make an appointment online here or contact any of our practices by phone.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation, stay safe.